Dear MagnoliaFebruary 11, 2021 2021-02-12 8:50
dear magnolia team,
Last weekend my parents came over to help me with some house projects. We decided to take a break and watch the new episode of Fixer Upper. At the end of the episode I said, "Can you imagine how cool it must be to work for them?". My mother responded, "Why don't you check and see what they have available?". So I did.
When I saw the
Art Director Creative Director position listed, I quickly sprung into action, losing hours of sleep and living off coffee to redo my website, curate a portfolio, and resurrect a resume that hadn't been touched since 2014, because I 100% believe in what you've built and would love to be part of it.
I created this page for you to get to know me a little bit more and see the variety of work I've done over the years. If you have any questions, or want to have a virtual coffee date, please let me know. You can call, text, or email me.
Thank you & enjoy!
some fun facts
- I currently live in St. Petersburg, FL with my husband, Jonathan Hopkins, who is a licensed mental health therapist. We also have an 11 year old chocolate lab and 6 backyard chickens.
- I sell typographic digital prints on Etsy.
- I currently drive a 1988 F-150, but my dream vehicle is a 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible.
- Back in 2011, I rode my bicycle across America to raise money to build water wells in Africa.
- I have one video on YouTube with over 100K views which was from my time as a photographer volunteering with our local 501st Legion.
- I’m mildly obsessed with plants. One of my favorite clients is a local plant shop. We traded plants for her web design. My house is becoming a jungle and I’m not mad about it.
- Outside of design, I enjoy video gaming, disassociating in Target, and grabbing coffee from local cafes.
Focused on Photography from 2005-2017
Website Design & Layout
2016-Current • Majority of sites are built out on WordPress